Last update: March 06, 2022
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a single account created for you to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) means Sense of Beauty.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to : Switzerland
- Device: any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The service refers to the website.
- Service Provider: any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. These are third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to provide services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage data is automatically collected data generated by the use of the service or by the service infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- The website links to Sense of Beauty, accessible from https://senseofbeauty.ch/
- You” means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal Code, City
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique identifier, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser you are using, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Some features of our service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, please read “Where can I change settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Whe re_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Some areas of our service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as web beacons, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to compile other website-related statistics (for example, to record the popularity of a certain area and to verify system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes described below:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by : Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available on the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services to you.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by : Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by : Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as your login information or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the making, observance and performance of the contract for the purchase of the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract entered into with us through the Service.
- To contact you : Contact you via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications relating to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- Manage your requests: To process and manage the requests you send us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the personal data we hold about users of our services is one of the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, or during negotiations relating to such a transaction.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in public areas, that information is available to all users and may be publicly available to others.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Application of the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or assets of the company
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- protect the personal safety of service users or the public
- Protecting against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from an individual under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may seek your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By e-mail: email@example.com